<< First < Prev Page 2 of 3 Next > Last >>
The bell was placed on the side of the Barn in the 1930s; it was taken from Well Hall House, demolished in 1930 and previously used as a prep school in the 1870s
Swans and cygnets under the old bridge
The old bridge from the Tudor Barn across the Moat
Grass on Moat Island
The Barn in black and white
Families enjoying the new park; note the fashions
The fountain in the 1930s; note the cottage in the top right and the lack of box hedgesw around the rose gardens
The Italian garden newly laid out after the park was opened in 1936
The medieval bridge at Eltham Palace dates back to the 16th century; note the similarities to the bridge over the Moat in the Pleasaunce, of the same age
<< First < Prev Page 2 of 3 Next > Last >>